• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Black

Dismiss this notice

Welcome to Virtual Evolution, please join our Discord Server for the best and fast support here :

CLICK ME!

Combat Arms Latin VIP has been updated and released! :

Located here

Dismiss this notice

Check Out New Events! Click: FREE VIP EVENT!

Thread Informations
  • Author: _BassMan_
  • Views: 7681
Thread Quality: % 20
Share:

People who read that Thread

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Enter Keywords

Forum Jump
Forum Jump:

Similar Thread's List
Save settings
Author: Louismark
Views: 1,232
09-20-2016 12:46 AM
Last Post: beaufatix

test
idk what to pu there atm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Ca Aimbot Settings

Nice settings! Tbh my settings are somewhat similar to yours aha

(02-07-2017, 06:53 AM)Wolfunit45 Wrote: Nice settings! Tbh my settings are somewhat similar to yours aha

Thank You
I use similar setting, but usually under 10-15 on the angle, and yes it works, as long as these are the only setting you use or chams if you use that carefully I.E not shooting people as soon as they turn a corner before you can even see them I.E Prefiring. then you won't get banned using these hacks, used them for a while before I quit for a bit and never recieved a ban got pretty high ranked as well.
[Image: UsexNBA.jpg]
(03-11-2017, 05:07 PM)Monkeyking Wrote: I use similar setting, but usually under 10-15 on the angle, and yes it works, as long as these are the only setting you use or chams if you use that carefully I.E not shooting people as soon as they turn a corner before you can even see them I.E Prefiring. then you won't get banned using these hacks, used them for a while before I quit for a bit and never recieved a ban got pretty high ranked as well.

Thanks for your great words, we appreciate that, if you would like to support us, create a feedback thread here: Feedback
(03-11-2017, 05:07 PM)Monkeyking Wrote: I use similar setting, but usually under 10-15 on the angle, and yes it works, as long as these are the only setting you use or chams if you use that carefully I.E not shooting people as soon as they turn a corner before you can even see them I.E Prefiring. then you won't get banned using these hacks, used them for a while before I quit for a bit and never recieved a ban got pretty high ranked as well.

aint 10-15 angle going to cause kind of like a 180-360?
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

what hack r u guys referring to???
is it VIP???
(03-12-2017, 08:23 AM)porze13 Wrote:

what hack r u guys referring to???
is it VIP???

Combat Arms VIP legit settings ingame
Did you get ban with this setting?
Mouse4 for aimkey works well for me
Is there a way to use the scroll button for aimkey on the mouse?